The very best thing about living where we do is that we live about a block away from my dear friend, my SISTER! Teesee (Little Miss gave her that name when learning how to talk) is always within walking distance of a morning cup of coffee, a walk with the kids, or just a quick chat. I cannot imagine life without her in it, especially as we have our own families. She is a wonderful wife and mom, and I'm so thankful that she is such a special part of our kids' lives. Her Li'l M is just two weeks older than the Little Farmer. I love watching them interact and cannot believe how much her sweet girl resembles her... especially in personality! Not only is Teesee one of the most generous people I have ever met, she is loyal. No, I mean she is LOYAL! She knows what I'm thinking, how to encourage and cheer me up, and when to tell me to just get over something. I never have to pretend or hold back around her... those kinds of friends are few and far between. She is a beautiful Christian, strong in her convictions, and always so caring. There is such a special bond between sisters, and I could not have hand-picked a better one. I am truly thankful to God for the blessing she is to us!
Awww, I too LOVE my sister :) How awesome to be so close to her...both in house distances and in friendship. Gotta love it!
ReplyDeleteAren't sisters the best? :o)
ReplyDeleteWow Jamie. That is so sweet. I am a little jealous. What a wonderful thing to be so close and to enjoy the friendship. I know she is blessed to have you as a friend too... 'cause you rock.
ReplyDelete