Sunday, September 12, 2010

I love this picture of Little Miss and the Little Farmer in the back of E's pickup... they are obviously so happy to be there!
I have to say that when the Little Farmer was born, I didn't know how the two would interact with nearly four years between them. My worries were in vain... these two absolutely love each other and watching them just being together is so much fun! These are the smiles we see so often when they are goofing around in their rooms, teasing each other in the car, and playing in the sandbox. Maybe one of these days I'll do a post on the high-pitched, eardrum-shattering screams from the little one when they're not getting along--- or maybe not! I think we'll just enjoy this for now.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! They really do love each other...
    I'm amazed how the Little Farmer responds with such joyful glee with anything his big sister does. What a blessing they are!!!

    ReplyDelete