I love and look forward to the weekends... My husband is home from work, we get lots of time with the family, and we're all ready for a break in the regular routine. Lets face it, Mondays can be a bummer. Hubby's back at work, and well... I suppose that's about it. What can I say... we like having him around! However, there are a whole lot of good things about Mondays so I'm going to think about them instead.
My husband has a job that he loves-
God provides and I am able to stay home with our kids ~ we are so blessed!
I usually don't have too much going on-
Therefore, the kids get back on schedule.
My sister doesn't have to work on Monday-
Which means that I usually get to see her and my sweet niece before 9am and enjoy a good, STRONG cup of coffee with her:)
I'm refreshed and ready to tackle the house again-
I pretty much take the weekends off of any major cleaning since my hubby's home.
The kids often play happily for longer periods of time than usual-
They're so busy over the weekend they're happy to see their toys again!
And I'm thankful that I could go to church again-
What a great way to start the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment