Where has the time gone? I cannot believe that our little girl is turning ((( 6 ))) this week! I know most every parent would say this, but I truly can't remember or imagine what life was like before she came into the world.She loves her little brother, Boosky (her pony), Flopsy (the bunny), riding her bike, Carly (the doll she's had since her 3rd birthday), and she currently can't wait to start school. (Is this our daughter?!:) She is sweet and soft-hearted, yet strong. I sometimes still can't believe that we have the priviledge of being parents to such a special little girl. It is our prayer that she grows to love the Lord more and more each day... and we thank Him for her!
Happy B'day to your beautiful little lady! What a sweet picture of her! Hope you all have fun celebrating!
ReplyDeletehappy belated birthday! she is indeed a sweet, special girl!
ReplyDelete