To be quite honest, it's so hard to remember a time when this sweet girl was not a part of our lives... it is so much fun watching her grow and become who she is! She has a most compassionate heart and absolutely adores her little brother. Even though her 'mothering' him can get a little excessive at times, he loves it! She can't WAIT to be a big sister in April and is willing to put off playing T-ball for a year since she really would rather be home and help out with her newest little sibling. (Thank goodness... watching T-ball in the Pacific Northwest in the SPRING with a newborn and an almost 3-year-old sounds less than thrilling to this momma!:) She loves being in Kindergarten and I love the play-by-play updates I get when she comes home from school. I have always thought, "Oh, I don't know if I want her to get any older!" But each stage has been so fun in its own way and I love the conversations we have now that she's a little older. We're truly blessed to have this little girl in our family!:)

She lost 3 teeth in about 2 weeks... we're loving this toothless grin!:)

This is the new pink cowboy hat Papa and Nana gave her... she couldn't wait to bring it to 'Show-n-Tell" today.

She loves her little horse, Boosky, who 'talks' to her every time she goes out to visit him. Now we just need to put some miles on that little guy so he's as nice when she rides him! :)

Here she is... adoring her little brother... (Thanks for this one, as well as the next, Karlene... love them!:)

So Sweet!
What a doll. :)
ReplyDeleteAunt Onita
Or better yet, "Onita the Great" to the kiddos.)
So sweet! She is going to LOVE having a baby around!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! And a sweetie, too? She takes after her momma...
ReplyDeleteThanks!:) And Leslie... what you don't know! ;)
ReplyDelete