Today we celebrated my husband (and best friend)'s birthday. It dawned on me tonight after we came home from dinner that we have known each other for nearly 10 1/2 years... WOW, how time flies! Before we had Little Miss and the Little Farmer, we used to go out to eat quite a bit. Needless to say, now it's a real treat! It's amazing how much both he and I have changed over the years. We would actually prefer staying home most of the time now. I simply enjoy his company and being with our two kiddos. I'm so thankful that he is my kids' father... he loves them and they love him so much! They are so blessed, as I was, to have a dad who valued having a mom at home with them. Even when I don't feel like I've accomplished anything in a day, he's encourages me by telling me he's thankful that I took care of our two little ones. He puts up with me and all of my many quirks and worrying about everything. He loves the Lord, and cares so much for each and every one of us. I thank God for Him. Happy Birthday to my Hard Workin' Man! And thanks for paving the way into your thirties before I get there! :)
~sharing bits of our family, food, friends and FAITH~
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Happy Birthday to my Hard Workin' Man!
Today we celebrated my husband (and best friend)'s birthday. It dawned on me tonight after we came home from dinner that we have known each other for nearly 10 1/2 years... WOW, how time flies! Before we had Little Miss and the Little Farmer, we used to go out to eat quite a bit. Needless to say, now it's a real treat! It's amazing how much both he and I have changed over the years. We would actually prefer staying home most of the time now. I simply enjoy his company and being with our two kiddos. I'm so thankful that he is my kids' father... he loves them and they love him so much! They are so blessed, as I was, to have a dad who valued having a mom at home with them. Even when I don't feel like I've accomplished anything in a day, he's encourages me by telling me he's thankful that I took care of our two little ones. He puts up with me and all of my many quirks and worrying about everything. He loves the Lord, and cares so much for each and every one of us. I thank God for Him. Happy Birthday to my Hard Workin' Man! And thanks for paving the way into your thirties before I get there! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy birthday, E'. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful birthday Eric! We are so proud & thankful to have you in our family. I agree with Jamie...what a blessing you are to your family!
ReplyDelete