"Has it been 10 years since we said 'I do'
I'd always heard marriage made one seem like two
But you're looking better than you did back then
You still make this old heart give in...
And if I had it to do all over
I'd do it
All over again
If tomorrow I found one more chance to begin
I'd love you all over again..."
I seriously can't believe that we have been married for 10 years tomorrow! I have truly enjoyed married life more with each passing year... it's pretty amazing that he knows me a whole lot better than he did back then and still loves me!:)
I'm so thankful for a husband where God is #1, and family comes next.
He works incredibly hard so I can stay home with our kids.
He not only puts up with my horsey hobby, but enjoys riding with with me:).
The 10:1 shoe ratio he and I have seems to be ok with him...
He has a kind, humble spirit that I so admire and desire to have more of myself.
And last but NOT least, he loves me in spite of the fact that I pick the cookie dough/chocolate chunks out of almost every carton of ice cream we buy. *(i didn't say that he likes this particular quirk, but i know he still loves me!:)
Being married to your best friend is such an amazing blessing and I could not be more thankful for the past 10 years. I know I didn't know what I was doing at 19 years old, but I'm so thankful for God's gracious, loving hand in putting the two of us together!
Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy 10th Anniversary! What a wonderful milestone and prayers for many, many more :)
ReplyDeletecongratulations! (i do that with the ice cream too...why don't they put more chunks in there??)
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Anniversary. So happy for you two (and your 10:1 shoe ratio) :)
ReplyDelete