Tuesday, February 21, 2012

the latest from our little guy...

Thanks to my sweet and talented friend Karlene, I have some pictures of our little man's many expressions. There are things about this age that you just want to keep forever! This little guy brings so much laughter. His big expressionate eyes, along with those deep dimples are about irresistible! :)

Currently, he repeats almost everything you tell him back to you in question form.
ME: "We're going out to the car, Bennett."
BENNETT: "We going out to the car, Mom?"

I don't know if it's his age or if it's just a personality thing, but he certainly gets stuck on certain ideas and one-liners as well... His favorite things to tell you are:

"I not like cows..."
"I like cows..."
"I not like that billy goat..."
"I like that billy goat..."
"I like my Easy." (the horse we share)
"I like go on the toe-wee-doe" (aka four-wheeler). Doesn't matter who he's talking to or what they asked him... those are pretty standard responses.



Think he might be up to something?


"I go hunt for 'dirty rats'!" (Thank you, Papa, for that line!)



"I'm TWO!"


His favorite boots


Sweetness!

Thanks so much for the wonderful pictures, Kar!:)













5 comments:

  1. Cute! He sure looks like you Jamie! And he's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! What wonderful eyes! Are those John Deere boots? Kolt loves his and always says he wants to wear "his deers." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cutie!! Thanks for sharing the pictures and wonderful words...precious times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!:) And Tessa, we had the John Deere boots (SO cute!) in a smaller size but these ones are actually WalMart boots... Teresa picked up his first pair at the Little Red Wagon and we've had to go to Wally World a time or two since to get the next size up since they're about the only footwear we can keep on him!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie ~ So wish I could see him in person, but I enjoy the photos. Thanks for sharing! Aunt Onita

    ReplyDelete